We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use.
We might also place a “cookie” on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences.
If you do not wish to use “cookies” you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. “cookies” can be removed from your computer.
Your privacy is very important to us here at Safe Trades 4 You and you can expect the very best in security and discretion when it comes to your information. We are registered with the Data Protection Agency and take this very seriously indeed.
What follows is a user friendly list of what we will and won’t do when it comes to your privacy. If for any reason you are unsure about something you have read or you want more information, please feel free to contact us in the first instance.
What we will do…
- Store all personal and business information on the very latest secure servers; feel free to contact us for any more information about this and how it works.
- Occasionally use your information to contact you regarding your registration.
- Occasionally monitor and record communications with our customer service.
- Collect and use information that is relevant and necessary in order to become a member of our organization.
- Ask professionals (traders only) for their payment details, working preferences and requirements, and of course all information pertaining to our extensive identity checks, credit checks, bankruptcy checks, public liability checks and DBS Barring checks. We may also request any other information that we consider pertinent to your application.
- Make feedback comments available to view for all members of the site.
- Disclose your personal information in accordance with the law.
- Use your information to resolve disputes and troubleshoot.
- Give you access to any information we hold about you at any time. However, for obvious reasons you will be required to prove your identity before we do this.
What we won’t do…
- Allow your personal information to be stored in an internet cookie. Only information pertaining to our website, with an identification code will be used to identify repeat visitors.
- Retain your personal information indefinitely. We only keep your details as long as is necessary.
- We don’t sell, share or trade your information with anyone else unless legally obligated to do so.
- The information you provide us is given in confidence.
Freephone : 0800 8044322
Safe Trades 4 You is the trading name of SAFETRADES4YOU Ltd Registered in England & Wales Company Number 9797789.